Because this is a new business and web site, as questions arise from guests or web site viewers, this page shall be updated accordingly.
Waking up to brilliant sunrises
One of the many golden sunrises over Wilsons Promontory in Summer
- We can now accommodate up to 10 persons with discounts for larger number of guests traveling together over multiple nights.
- We are 45 min. drive away from Tidal River township at Wilsons Promontory and a 15 min drive to Wilsons Promontory National Park 'gates'
- Children welcome to collect eggs from Isa brown hens and guests welcome to purchase eggs at $4.50 per dozen.
- Self catering only now.
- Check in time is from 2.30pm and check out is definitely 10am.
- Waratah Bay and Sandy Point, both beautiful local beaches, are a 15 minute drive. For a kiddies beach with lots of sand and no waves, visit Port Welshpool after checking out wind towers above Toora, on your way to Agnes Falls.
- Can we bring our children? Children welcome but with strict parental supervision as some aspects of property not suitable.
- Can we hug a pony? Yes
- Are we able to self cater? Yes. Guests living areas have elec. frypan, elec. jug. toaster, fridge/freezer and microwave and there are elec. hot plates and bbq for outdoor use.
- Are the premises Wheel Chair Friendly? Yes, accommodation on the Ground Floor with two bedrooms (with ensuites) adjoining separate guest living room/kitchenette and chair lift to 1st floor.
- Your host lives on the premises and is on hand for questions or problems, but definitely leaves guests to their privacy.
- Do you have any sort of entertainment? Yes. Board Games and cards are available in Guest Living Areas and bocci balls available for playing around the lawns.
- Is there Car Parking? There's ample car parking available.
- Can we purchase Gift vouchers? Yes, of course.
- Guests are most welcome to take cuttings from huge garden and ask any questions about edible garden
Not seeing what you are looking for? Contact us and we will be happy to meet your requirements to make your stay memorable.