Annual or Monthly Events in Prom Country
Prom Country in South Gippsland is a thriving community, made up of many small, friendly towns which each have events throughout the year.
For event listing, you might go to Links Page under Prom Country to investigate events taking place in the near future.
These Links include South Gippsland Shire, Visit Prom Country (Prom Coast Regional Tourism), Foster Community ……. OR you may call into our Tourist Information Centre in Foster during your visit.
Main Annual Events for the area include
- Anzac Day Ceremonies
- Australia Day Celebrations
- Your usual Club/Society meetings (see Networking)
- Weekly walks
- Foster and District Agricultural Show, last Saturday in February. A true country show
- Foster Monthly Farmers Markets, 3rd Saturday of each month, from 8 am to 12 noon.
- Foster Craft Markets on long weekends: Foster Rotary, Toora Lions, Fish Creek Jaycees.
- Horticultural shows at Welshpool (Spring and Autumn) and Daffodil Festival in Leongatha. The next Welshpool Horticultural Show is on Friday 4th and Saturday 5th April.
- FAMDA presentation of One Act Play Festival on weekend of 9th and 10th August: a MUST SEE